About The Attorney
You are here: Home » About The Attorney
Bridget A. Clark-Castrejón is a trial attorney. She has 9 years of experience trying cases in front of juries in Cook County.
Ms. Clark-Castrejón also serves as an arbitrator with the Cook County Mandatory Arbitration program. In addition to her work as a trial lawyer and as an arbitrator, she is also a published author.
See the article published in the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association Journal, “Do Not Bite the Poisonous Apple: A Bankruptcy Petition’s Effect on A Civil Lawsuit”. Ms. Clark is a Loyola University Law School graduate. She is fluent in Spanish.
Ms. Clark is a Loyola University Law School Graduate and holds a Bachelor’s degree from DePaul University.
- Loyola University International Law Review, Staff Editor, 2004 – 2005. Edited articles for the International Law Review. Participated in the Spring 2005 Symposium, International Migration: Examining the Legal Implications in a Global Society.
- The Constitution in 2010, March 2005. Received a grant from the Open Society Institute and attended the Spring 2005 conference at Yale University Law School, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Chicago-Kent Journal of International and Comparative Law, April 2005. Authored an article that was published, Broadening Horizons: The Expanding Scope of Mexican Migration Law.
- Comparative Law in Latin America, March 2005, Santiago, Chile.
- International Law Studies, Summer 2003, Rome, Italy; Strasbourg, France & Oxford, England.
Justice for you.
Clark • Castrejón Law Firm aggressively litigates each case to the fullest extent of the law. Our goal is to protect the rights of each client. We roll up our sleeves and use our legal training and nine years of experience to protect your legal rights. Call today at 312-217-2665 to set up a consultation, and let us begin working for you.
Why use Clark • Castrejón Law Firm?
#1 Actions speak louder than words.
YOU are our top priority. From start to finish, you will speak directly with the lawyer handling your case. We don’t say you are a top priority, we treat you like our top priority.
We work for you, but we also communicate with you. We treat you as our top priority by returning phone calls and responding to e-mails in a timely fashion. We treat you as our top priority, because you are our top priority.
When you are our client, you talk DIRECTLY to the lawyer.
#2 We advocate for you.
The legal process can be intimidating. Your case can affect your job, your family, and your finances. This is your life. Get great legal representation. You know the facts of your case, because you have lived them. Let us present those facts in the best possible light to the court. We will advocate for you and work towards a just result.
#3. We are a Chicagoland law firm, not a national law firm.
We know the difference between trying a case in Rolling Meadows and the Daley Center. National law firms do business all over the country. We understand that each judge has her/his own reputation. Each courthouse has its own procedures and a particular manner of handling cases. Our firm has knowledge of the different Chicagoland courthouses and the ways they operate. If your case is in: Maywood, Rolling Meadows, Skokie, DuPage County courthouse in Wheaton, Will County courthouse in Joliet, Bridgeview, Daley Center, 26th & California, Grand & Central, 51st & the DanRyan or 555 W. Harrison we are able to represent you. We only try cases right here in the Chicagoland area.