The legal process can be intimidating. Your case can affect your job, your family, and your finances. We will advocate for you and work towards a just result.
Did you know these 5 facts about orders of protection in Illinois?
- An interim order of protection can be entered against you without you being present in court.
2. The entry of an order of protection may limit your ability to live in your own home.
3. An order of protection can affect your custody case.
4. An order of protection can affect your divorce case.
5. The violation of an order of protection may be classified as a misdemeanor or a felony depending on your particular circumstances.